8 Awesome High Tech Gifts for Valentine’s Day
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I'm sure you have the candy, flowers and dinner covered, but do you have that 'Wow' gift? You can never go wrong with tech, but there are so many products out there, it's hard to narrow down what items will be awesome for that special guy or gal in your life. Don't worry, trust the technology expert. I've got your covered on what cool items you should get your Valentine this year that they will remember for years to come.
1. Alchema. Has your Valentine always wanted to make hard cider, sake, beer or wine? Well, the Alchema makes that dream come true. The Alchema allow you to make that home brew in one device. Teamed with the app, you have access to dozens of recipes and you can keep track of the brewing process. Get it at www.alchema.com
2. I Love You Necklace. This necklace puts your love in Nanotechnology Love Stone. When you shine your smartphone's flashlight in the love stone, it will projects I LOVE YOU in 100 different languages. Get it at www.amazon.com
3. Phone Soap. Phone Soap was featured on Shark Tank and it's a pretty awesome tech gift. This device will allow your loved one to charge and disinfect their phone at the same time. We all know how dirty smartphones can be. Using UV technology, Phone Soap will remove those pesky germs and you can use the included microfiber cloth to clean fingerprints and more from your phone. Get it at www.phonesoap.com
4. Tile. If you have a loved on in your life who is forever losing stuff, Tile is for them. You can attach Tile to anything and use the Tile app on your phone to located it. Lose your phone, you can click on a tile to find your phone. Get it at www.thetileapp.com
5. Garmin vívomove HR. It is a hybrid smartwatch with real ticking hands and a hidden smart screen that gives you access to health and wellness features as well as notifications for text messages, incoming calls etc. Best part, the watch is very stylish and comes in a multitude of colors and metals appealing to both men and women. Get it at www.garmin.com
6. Harman Kardon Citation Wireless speaker. The newest generation home audio and entertainment system to hit the scene, the Citation series features beautiful design qualities (made by Kvadrat) and state-of-the-art features like Google Assistant voice-control and multi-room, multi-channel surround sound playback. The Citation series delivers a dynamic listening experience, with options to use the speakers individually or build a powerful 5.1-channel surround sound system. Get it at www.amazon.com
7. Meater+ World’s first truly wireless leave-in meat thermometer with internal and external temperature sensors to ensure perfectly prepared meat for any meal.Stainless steel construction for maximum durability .Water-resistant design to prevent rusting of components and allow for seamless clean up Bluetooth LE connection and reach of up to 30 feet to monitor meat in any area of the home. Companion app available for iOS and Android provides recommendations for meat preparation, tracks finish and resting time and saves cook history. Get it at www.amazon.com
8. Philips Hue Smart Lighting. With their Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance starter kit and color-capable products, you can set your lighting to match your favorite team’s colors. Schedule IFTTT Applets so if your team scores, then the lights will flash. Use the Hue Sync app on your PC or Mac, while playing music from Maroon 5, and recreate the halftime show experience in your living room. Get it at www.meethue.com
Are there any hot tech items you plan on purchasing for Valentine's Day? Leave a comment and share your gift ideas with me.