6 Mother's Day Tech Gifts for Under $100
You only have a less than a week to pick out a gift for the "Mom" in your life. Doesn't matter if she's your biological mom, your step mom, you wife or nice lady in your neighborhood you call mom, she deserves something nice and hi-tech. This year, Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13, but it's never too to figure out and buy the perfect gift that special 'Mom' in your life. The good thing is you don't have to spend a lot to get a good gift. Here are 6 Tech Gifts you can get for Mother's Day for Under $100.
1. Amazon Echo Dot. The Echo Dot is a smaller version of Amazon's hands-free, voice-controlled Echo. The Dot has a small built-in speaker, which isn't as robust as the Echo, but it offers the same features of the Echo such as connecting to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information such as news, sports, connect to existing 'Smart Home' technology and the ability to order stuff using your voice from Amazon.
2. Phone Soap SmartPhone Sanitizer. Help keep your Mom's smartphone clean and germ free by getting her Phone Soap. This product which was featured on 'Shark Tank' will zap all of the germs from her Apple or Android Smartphone while charging it at the same time. As an added bonus, the Phone Soap case has built-in acoustic amplifiers that will her to listen to music or use the smartphone's alarm while it's getting its disinfected.
3. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote. With many families cutting the cord and turning to streaming services, the FireStick is a great gift for Mom. This powerful streaming media device that plugs into her TV and gives her access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more. Alexa Voice Remote lets your mom use her voice to find and play her favorite movies and shows.
4. Tile. If your Mom is forever misplacing things like her keys or her purse, get her a Tile Tracker. Using BlueTooth technology, Tile helps her keep track everything, such as wallet, keys, luggage and even the remote. With the free app, you can find lost items with your phone. If your Tile is within the 100-foot Bluetooth range, it will play a loud tune until you find it. Lose your phone, click your Tile and it will chime so you can find it.
5. Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa. Have you always wanted to get your Mom a Tablet, but didn't want to spend a lot of money for something that might be a paper weight? Get her a Fire 8 Tablet. It's easy to use and is able to use any app available. Alexa voice makes using tablet easy for even the most non techie mom.
6. Ring Video Door Bell. Want to help keep your Mom safe? This awesome gadget has a built-in video camera with two-way communication makes visitors (including the bad guys) think you’re always at home. Simply download the smartphone app and connect it to her home wifi and she can answer the door, without answering the door. There’s also a motion alert feature that let’s you see who’s approaching her door, even if they never press the doorbell button.
What awesome items do you plan on purchasing for Mom this Mother's Day? Drop me a line and let me know.