7 Useful Father's Day Tech Gifts for Under $100
Father's Day is almost here and you have a less than a week to pick out a gift for dear old dad. When picking out a gift this year, it's time to ditch those old fashion gifts like grilling sets, ties and coffee mugs. This year make it special and impress your dad with a Father's Day's gift that he will actually use. Tech gadgets are always trendy and make great gifts, but a lot of tech items are pricey. Fear not, there are some great gadgets that are useful and won't break the bank. Check out this list of awesome technology gifts that are $100 or less.
1. Ember Ceramic Mug. Coffee Mugs used to be the 'go to' gift for Father's Day and you can still keep up that tradition with the Ember Ceramic Mug. This battery-powered mug has a heater, complete with sensors and a microprocessor that work together to keep your Dad's coffee or tea at his desired temperature.
2. Amazon Echo Dot. Everyone's heard of the Amazon Echo, but have you heard of the Echo Dot? It's a smaller version of Amazon's hands-free, voice-controlled Echo. The Dot has a small built-in speaker, which isn't as robust as the Echo, but it offers the same features of the Echo such as connecting to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information such as news, sports, connect to existing 'Smart Home' technology and the ability to order stuff using your voice from Amazon.
3. Phone Soap Smart Phone Sanitizer. Smartphones carry a ton of germs. Help keep your Dad's smartphone clean and germ free by getting him Phone Soap. This product which was featured on 'Shark Tank' will zap all of the germs from any Apple or Android Smartphone while charging it at the same time, in less than 10 mins. As an added bonus, the Phone Soap case has built-in acoustic amplifiers that will him to listen to music or use the smartphone's alarm while it's getting its disinfected.
4. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote. With many families cutting the cord and turning to streaming services, the FireStick is a great gift for your Dad. This powerful streaming media device plugs into any TV and gives dad access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more. Alexa Voice Remote lets your dad use his voice to find and play his favorite movies and shows.
5. Blade Nano QX RTF drone. The fun toy gift to get dad used to be the RC Car. It was the perfect gift to let your dad relieve his youth. Now you can take it a step further by getting him a drone and the best gift is a Blade Nano QX RTF drone. This awesome gift is small enough to fit in his pocket. Your dad can take it anywhere. When dad finds a wide open space, he can pull it out and make it take flight with the push of a button on his Android or iPhone smartphone via the Blade app.
6. Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa. Have you always wanted to get your Dad a Tablet, but didn't want to spend a lot of money for something that might be a paper weight? Get him a Fire 8 Tablet. It's easy to use and is able to use any app available from the Google Play store. Alexa voice makes using tablet easy for even the most non techie dad.
7. KeySmart Pro. Dads are notorious for losing their keys. Thankfully there's the KeySmart Pro to save the day. This handy gadget comes with a Tile tracker, which uses GPS to help track down missing keys and the app will even trigger a an alarm to help dad find his misplaced keys. The bonus is the KeySmart Pro keeps keys organized like a Swiss Army knife, and it includes a bottle opener and built-in flashlight.
What awesome items do you plan on purchasing for Dad this Father's Day? Drop me a line and let me know.