6 Apps to Make Black Friday Shopping Stress-Free
I've never shopped on Black Friday. I've always spent the day after Thanksgiving helping people with their technology, so I've never had the pleasure of standing in line after midnight to fight large crowds trying to get the best bargain on the hottest holiday gifts. Thanks to technology, days of standing in line and fighting crowds may be a thing of the past. There are some handy apps that can help you find the best deals on the gifts you plan on purchasing this Holiday season. Here are my recommendations for the best apps to make your Black Friday shopping easier.
1. The Coupons App. This app gives you coupons and online promo codes from over 100,000 retailers. You can search for deals from stores and get notifications when they become available. You will also get reminders when your saved coupons are about to expire.
2. Shopular. Shopular is an app that provides news on deals and coupons based on your location. Downloading the app also puts you in contact with the Shopular community which allows you to swap savings tips.
3. ShopSavvy. Shop Savvy will keep you up to date with the best deals at a wide range of popular stores. The app allows you to use your smartphone as a barcode reader to check the prices on products. Once you you've scanned this items in, you can save them to a wish list which will monitor when the price drops.
4. Flipp. This app allows you to skip scanning the newspaper advertisements and allows you to get them directly on your smartphone or tablet. You can have access to the circulars from over 800 stores.
5. Santa’s Bag. Santa’s Bag is a great app that allows you to set and manage budgets for the gifts you are purchasing. You can also create an archive of gifts so you can keep track of what gifts you've purchased for members of your family.
6. Store Apps. Once you decide where you're shopping on Black Friday, download that store’s app. These generally include features such as coupons and customer reviews of products. Some retailers have added maps to their app so shoppers know exactly where Black Friday deals will be located within the store.
How will you shop this year? Will you brave the crowds in the store or will you use technology to do your shopping?
Want to keep up with the latest tech tips and cyber security alerts? Subscribe to my YouTube channel ‘Burton Kelso’ There are hundreds of videos designed to help you get the most out of the technology you use in your home or business. Burton Kelso is the Chief Tech Expert at Integral. They offer tech support to homes and businesses all over the Kansas City Metro. He regularly appears as a guest tech correspondent on ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS on shows such as Kansas City Live, Better Kansas City, FOX 4 Morning Show, offering viewers easy tips on technology, Internet lifestyle, Internet security and gadgets. You can find Burton on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and watch great tech tip videos on his YouTube channel. He can be reached at 888-256-0829 or email at email@example.com